Itchy Flaky Scalp Conditioner with natural ingredients
Itchy Flaky Scalp Conditioner
With Natural Ingredients by Hope’s Relief gently conditions your hair whilst nourishing, soothing and hydrating, dry itchy scalps. Natural ingredients such as Manuka Honey and Aloe Vera deeply moisturise your dermal layers to soothe irritated scalps.
Nutritional product range for Itchy Flaky Scalps
Do you have an itchy flaky scalp?
Hope’s Relief Conditioner gently conditions the hair while nourishing, soothing and hydrating dry flaky scalps. It’s a vital part of your scalp and is packed full of soothing moisturising ingredients that deeply penetrate your dermal layers.
We understand that there’s no point just washing the flakes away. You need to target itchy flaky scalps at the source, the scalp. Our three-stages provide effective, complete care to the scalp: with scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flaking actives. Hope’s Relief Conditioner:
- works with the dermal layers of the scalp
- is ideal for babies, children and adults
- is free from petrochemicals, colourings, perfumes and coal tar
For optimal results, use with Hope’s Relief Itchy Flaky Scalp Shampoo. Once your itchy scalp is under control, the conditioner can then be used on an as-needed basis.
How does Hope’s Relief Itchy Flaky Scalp Shampoo and Conditioner work?
Dry flaky scalp? To get results, you really need to use a formula that targets and nourishes itchy flaky scalps while still cleansing your hair. And our three-stages provide scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flaking actives. Scalp skin functions just like the rest of skin; so no matter what the cause it’s important to provide effective, complete care to the scalp.
When the scalp environment has an imbalance of sweat and oil secretions, flaking and itching occurs. Often there are also micro-organisms—bacteria or fungus—involved with these imbalances, causing even more rapid shedding of skin flakes.
Our scalp care assists your scalp barrier, alleviating the itch and flakes.
1. Soothe dryness and eliminate related itch at the source, your scalp.
2. Targets your scalp’s barrier with soothing moisturising ingredients that deeply penetrate your dermal layers.
3. Strengthens your scalp’s natural resistance to help scalp barrier.
How to use
Our scalp care range is gentle enough to use every day.
- Massage conditioner gently into your scalp and work it through the lengths of your clean wet hair.
- Leave on for three to four minutes.
- Rinse well.
- Allow hair to gently dry.
The Hope’s Relief natural scalp care range embraces the power of nature’s botanicals for their nourishing benefits. Hope’s Relief Conditioner tackles itchy flaky scalps head-on with natural active ingredients:
- manuka honey NPA 10+—certified anti bacterial activity
- aloe vera—conditions and moisturises the dry scalp environment
- licorice root and gotu kola—soothes the inflammation and soothes the itch
- calendula—antiseptic as well as restoring health to the scalp by encouraging collagen growth in the dermal layer, resulting in newer development of stronger, tougher scalp cells which form a protective barrier.
What causes excessive flaking and itching?
- Itchy flaky scalps can be caused by a range of underlying conditions such as dry scalp and excess oil production or malassezia (a fungal infection).
- An itching sensation on the scalp occurs because of excessive scalp flaking. A common misconception is that an itchy scalp is too dry; this is not always the case. Itching can occur when there is excessive oily build-up on the scalp. It also happens when your scalp is sensitive to shampoos or conditioners with harsh cleansers or synthetic fragrances.
Free from nasties!
Hope’s Relief Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated for dry flaky scalps. The shampoo and conditioner do not contain toxic or harsh ingredients or sodium lauryl sulphate. Hope’s Relief skin and scalp care is free from:
- sodium laurel sulphate
- artificial colours
- coal tar
- mineral oil
Our biodegradable products are alkaline-free and pH-balanced with recyclable packaging.