Soap-free, gentle cleansing, with a beautifully balanced pH 5.5
Soap-free Cleansing Bar
Hope’s Relief Soap-Free Cleansing Bar
- gently cleanses and hydrates your skin with natural ingredients
- moisturises with triple moisturisers
- is pH-balanced at 5.5 pH so that moisture isn’t stripped from the skin when cleansing.
- leaves a soft silky feel on the skin
- is perfect for babies, children and adults that have dry sensitive skins.
If you have sensitive skin, you will be well aware that skin can react adversely to many commercial soaps. Dermatologists recommend a gentle cleaning regime using a soap-free cleanser. Hope’s Relief Soap-Free Cleansing Bar is kind enough for the most sensitive of skins. You can enjoy washing without irritating or stripping moisture from your skin.
Why do I need a soap-free bar?
Chemicals and additives used in some soaps to “clean” your body can irritate and aggravate sensitive skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. Normal soaps are high alkaline which can strip moisture and oil from your skin. This dries out the skin, affects the skin barrier and further irritates sensitive skin.
What does soap-free mean in relation to our bar?
Hope’s Relief Soap-Free Cleansing Bar is pH-balanced at 5.5 to mimic the skin. It has no fragrances, chemicals, or irritants. Our cleansing bar helps soothe, moisturise and relieve itchy dry sensitive skin.
Why is the pH 5.5 important?
Normal skin has a balance of moisture and oils and is slightly acidic at 4.5–5.7 pH. A lot of soaps have a pH of 9–12, which can dramatically affect the skin’s barrier function and can actually strip moisture and oils from your skin when using them. Your skin can be irritated and even drier using some commercial soaps. Our soap-free cleansing bar is balanced to 5.5 pH, the same as skin, to help maintain your moisture and oils.
Who can benefit from the gentle cleansing of Hope's Relief Soap-Free Cleansing Bar?
Everyone can benefit even people with healthy skins. Ideal for everyday cleansing, Hope’s Relief Cleansing Bar is great for:
- children, adults and the precious skin of babies
- people with dry skin, oily skin and healthy skin
- people with skin prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema rash and baby eczema.
How to use
- For clean hydrated skin, wet your skin.
- Add warm water to your hands and create a lather with the cleansing bar.
- Massage over the face.
- Rinse and then pat skin gently to dry.
- For optimum results, use with our complementary rich, creamy Moisturising Lotion and Premium Eczema Cream.
The Hope’s Relief natural skin care range embraces the power of nature’s botanicals for their nourishing benefits. Formulated with natural ingredients to refresh and moisturise your skin, Hope’s Relief Soap-Free Cleansing Bar is enriched with:
- manuka honey NPA 10+
- aloe vera
We are devoted to natural skin care ingredients and making a positive difference to people’s lives.
Free from nasties!
Our quality natural skin care products are non-toxic and skin-friendly. No nasties! Hope’s Relief skin and scalp care is free from:
- sodium laurel sulphate
- artificial colours
- coal tar
- mineral oil
Our biodegradable products are alkaline-free and pH-balanced with recyclable packaging.